Good sleep hygiene practices include:
- Keep your room dark. Light blocking shades are helpful. Cover alarm clocks or electronics with LED lights.
- Exercise early in the day.
- Turn off all electronics one hour before bed.
- Keep reading material light – disturbing books can affect your sleep!
- Eat your last meal of the day several hours before bed.
- Insure you bedroom is a comfortable temperature.
Source of information: https://www.womentowomen.com/general-womens-health-articles/five-womens-health-myths/